- 600g cauliflower florets
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 1/2 cups cooked SunRice Jasmine Rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 green onions, shredded
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted cashews
Steam cauliflower over a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, place chilli in a bowl of water with ice cubes. Stand for 10 minutes or until curly. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large wok over medium heat. Stir-fry garlic for 4-5 minutes or until golden. Add rice, cauliflower and sesame oil. Season and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until hot.
Meanwhile, heat remaining vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Break eggs into pan and cook for 2 minutes or until white is set.
Serve rice topped with egg, onion, cashews and chilli.