- 550g white chocolate, chopped
- 100g copha
- 1/3 cup pistachio kernels, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 1/2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 160g packet M&M's Minis (pink and brown colours discarded), to decorate
- 6cm-deep, 22cm round (base) springform pan, ten 15cm white lollipop sticks, ten 15cm blue lollipop sticks,
Grease a 6cm-deep, 22cm round (base) springform pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
Place 500g chocolate and copha in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring with a metal spoon halfway through, for 2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Add pistachios, cranberries, coconut and puffed rice cereal. Stir until well combined. Press mixture firmly and evenly into prepared pan. Smooth surface. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
Trim lollipop sticks to 11cm long. Remove White Christmas from pan and place on a chopping board. Using a sharp knife, cut into 10 wedges. Carefully insert 1 white and 1 blue lollipop stick into rounded edge of each wedge to resemble Christmas trees.
Place remaining chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute or until melted. Spoon into a snap-lock bag. Snip off 1 corner. Using picture as a guide, decorate Christmas trees, using melted chocolate to attach M&M’s. Stand for 20 minutes or until set. Serve.