- 400g packet baby potatoes with butter and herbs (see note)
- 500g Italian beef sausages
- 100g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup balsamic dressing
Garlic salad dressing
- 3/4 cup pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1Cook potatoes following packet directions, until just tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook sausages for 10 minutes, turning, or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Slice diagonally.
- 3Thickly slice potatoes. Arrange spinach, potato and sausage on plates. Drizzle with salad dressing. Sprinkle with olives and pine nuts. Season with pepper. Serve with crusty bread.