- 1kg Red Delight potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 80g (1/2 cup) pitted kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons drained baby capers, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the potato on the prepared tray. Drizzle over half the oil. Bake for 45 minutes or until tender and golden. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the olives, parsley, lemon juice, vinegar, capers and remaining oil in a small jug.
- 3Add two-thirds of the olive mixture to the potatoes. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle over the remaining olive mixture.