- 400g penne rigate
- 425g can tuna in oil
- 1 cup drained Green Valley Greek pitted kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 80g baby rocket leaves
- shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- 2Reduce heat to low. Add tuna. Using a fork, flake tuna. Add pasta, olives, lemon rind, lemon juice and rocket. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve topped with parmesan.