- 125g tub microwave brown rice
- 1/3 small head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 95g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved
- 20g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons low-fat hummus
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1Microwave rice following packet directions.
- 2Place broccoli and a little water in a small microwave-safe bowl or container. Microwave, partially covered, for 2 minute or until just tender.
- 3Place rice, broccoli, tuna, tomato and spinach in a bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- 4Combine hummus, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons water in a small bowl or glass (see notes). Drizzle over salad. Serve