- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons smokey barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1kg chicken nibbles
- 4 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 20g butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 450g packet Southern-style coleslaw kit
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- 2Combine golden syrup, barbecue sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, mustard, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper in a glass or ceramic dish. Season with salt. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil. Baste chicken with pan juices. Bake for a further 25 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- 3Meanwhile, cook corn cobs in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Dot with butter. Season with pepper.
- 4Prepare coleslaw following packet directions. Sprinkle chicken with onion. Serve with slaw and corn.