- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 250g lamb mince
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 1/3 cup plain natural yoghurt
- 2/3 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 20g baby spinach leaves, shredded
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Make pizza dough. Roll dough out to form two 35cm x 15cm bases. Place bases on a greased baking tray. Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced.
- 2Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- 3Add tandoori paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 tablespoon yoghurt.
- 4Sprinkle cheese over bases. Top with mince mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bases are crisp. Sprinkle with spinach. Drizzle with remaining yoghurt. Serve with lemon wedges.