- 400g spaghetti
- 230g bought roasted red capsicum, drained
- 80g fat-free semi-dried tomatoes
- 40g (1/2 cup) shredded parmesan
- 45g (1/4 cup) pine nuts, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, finely crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- 2Meanwhile, process the capsicum, semi-dried tomatoes, parmesan, pine nuts and garlic in a food processor until well combined. With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream until combined.
- 3Add pesto and shredded basil to the pasta. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with parmesan and basil leaves.