- 250g strawberries, hulled
- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup extra-light olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups 98% fat-free strawberry yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon demerara sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan with paper cases. Chop half the strawberries. Cut remaining strawberries into wedges.
- 2Combine flours, cinnamon, brown sugar and cranberries in a large bowl. Add egg, oil, yoghurt and chopped strawberries. Stir until just combined. Spoon into cases. Press strawberry wedges into tops. Sprinkle with demerara sugar.
- 3Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and firm to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.