- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 250g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g packet shortbread fingers, roughly chopped
- 1Place jam in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Stir to combine. Add strawberries. Stir to combine.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat cream and vanilla to soft peaks.
- 3Divide 1/2 the shortbread between four 1-cup-capacity glasses. Top with 1/2 the strawberry mixture and 1/2 the cream mixture. Repeat layers. Serve.