- 1 bunch broccolini
- 400g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 4 yellow squash, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced.
- 2Cut broccolini in half lengthways, then in half crossways. Place broccolini, cauliflower, squash and garlic in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- 3Roast for 10 minutes. Add pine nuts. Roast for a further 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender. Sprinkle vegetables with lemon zest and drizzle with juice. Serve.