- 2 Eve apples, peeled, cored, chopped
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Bunch rhubarb, trimmed, thickly sliced
- 250g Coles Brand Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon Coles Brand Ground Cinnamon
- 60g butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped Coles Brand Australian Pecans
- Double cream or natural yoghurt, to serve
Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Cook the apple, orange juice and half the sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat for 3 mins. Add the rhubarb and cook for a further 2 mins or until just tender. Remove from heat. Stir in the berries. Divide among 6 greased 1-cup ovenproof ramekins.
Place the flour, orange rind, cinnamon and remaining sugar in a large bowl. Using fingertips, rub in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs and starts to clump together. Stir in oats and pecans. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake for 25 mins or until bubbling and the top is golden and crunchy. Serve with cream or yoghurt.
Discussion about this post