- 3 eggs
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 520g (2 cups) low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 190g (1 1/2 cups) raspberries
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, washed, hulled, halved
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 1Use an electric beater to beat together the eggs and honey for 5 minutes or until pale and creamy. Stir in the yoghurt.
- 2Line the base and 2 long sides of a 1.5L (6-cup) capacity loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing the sides to overhang. Pour in the egg mixture and fold over the plastic wrap to cover. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until almost set.
- 3Use a fork to mash 125g (1 cup) raspberries in a bowl. Swirl raspberry through the semifreddo. Cover and freeze overnight.
- 4Transfer the semifreddo to the fridge 20 minutes before serving to soften slightly. Combine strawberries, icing sugar and remaining raspberries in a bowl. Turn semifreddo out onto a plate. Remove plastic wrap. Cut into slices and divide among serving plates. Top with the strawberry mixture to serve.