- 375g thin spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 500g Coles Australian 3 Star Pork & Beef Mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) salt-reduced beef stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- 1/2 cup (40g) shaved parmesan
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 mins or until softened. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 5 mins or until browned. Add garlic and paprika and cook, stirring, for 2 mins.
Add tomatoes, stock and lemon juice. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 3-4 mins or until tomatoes are soft. Add the spaghetti, rocket and capers and gently toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Top with parmesan and lemon zest.