- 600g sweet potato, peeled
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
- 4 (220g each) pork cutlets
- 3 pink lady apples, quartered, cored
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Cut sweet potato into 8cm lengths. Cut each piece into wedges. Place onion and potato in a large flameproof roasting pan. Drizzle with half the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Add cider. Roast for 30 minutes or until almost tender.
- 2Roughly chop half the sage leaves. Heat remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season pork well with pepper. Add pork to pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- 3Add apple and chopped sage to vegetables in roasting pan. Toss gently to combine. Top with pork. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until pork is just cooked through.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining sage leaves. Serve pork and sweet potato mixture with pan juices.