- 100g white chocolate
- Red food colouring gel
- 16 Arnott’s Marie Biscuits
- 16 green jubes
- 2 x 145g packets mini M&M’s
- 1Reserve 20g chocolate. Chop remaining chocolate. Place chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring with a metal spoon halfway through, for 1 minute or until smooth. Using food colouring, tint chocolate red.
- 2Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place biscuits on prepared tray. Cut each jube into 6 slices. Using a vegetable peeler, peel remaining chocolate into small shards.
- 3Leaving a border, spread biscuits with red chocolate to form sauce. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Top each pizza with 6 jube slices, 4 red M&M’s, 4 brown M&M’s and 4 yellow M&M’s, pressing lightly to secure. Sprinkle with a little more grated chocolate. Stand for 30 minutes or until set. Serve.