- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, bruised
- 1 star anise
- 2 (550g each) papaya, peeled, deseeded
- 1 cup reduced fat plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons pistachio kernels, chopped
- 1Place sugar, lime leaves, star anise and 1/2 cup cold water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil. Cook, without stirring, for 6 to 8 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Remove and discard lime leaves and star anise.
- 2Cut each papaya into 8 wedges. Divide between 4 glasses. Drizzle with syrup. Top each with 1/4 cup yoghurt. Sprinkle with pistachios. Serve.