- 4 green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced, plus extra, to serve
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced, plus extra, to serve
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 x 200g skinless salmon fillets
- 500g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- 1Combine the shallot, garlic, chilli, ginger, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a large glass or ceramic dish. Add the salmon fillets and turn to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- 2Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200C/ 180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the broccoli in a bowl, toss with olive oil and season. Place on the prepared tray and roast for 15 minutes.
- 3Push the broccoli to the sides of the tray. Place the salmon fillets in the centre of the tray and drizzle with the marinade. Roast for a further 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. Sprinkle with the extra green shallot and chilli. Serve with steamed rice.