- 1kg golden delight potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato, finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- 2Place potato in a large oven bag. Add 2 tablespoons of cold water. Twist bag to secure. Microwave on high (100%) for 5 minutes or until potato is just tender. Remove from bag. Drain.
- 3Place potato on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Roast for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and tender. Allow to cool on tray. Place on a platter. Top with avocado. Combine tomato, onion and coriander in a bowl. Sprinkle over avocado.
- 4Place oil, lime juice and chilli in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Drizzle over salad. Serve.