- 250g choc ripple biscuits, broken
- 80g butter, melted
- 2 x 250g Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature, chopped
- 300ml cream
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Coles Brand free range eggs
- 200g Coles Brand milk cooking chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 200g Coles Brand white cooking chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
Preheat oven to 160C or 140C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 22cm (base measurement) springform tin and line base with non-stick baking paper. Stand tin on an oven tray.
Place biscuits in a food processor and process until roughly crushed. Add butter and process until combined. Spread over base of prepared tin, pressing firmly with a glass to even the surface. Refrigerate until required. Wipe out the food processor bowl.
Place cream cheese, cream, sugar, vanilla and eggs in the food processor and process until smooth. Take out half the mixture and set aside. Add milk chocolate to the mixture left in the food processor and process briefly until combined.
Use a wire whisk to stir white chocolate into the remaining mixture. Pour mixtures over biscuit base, alternating about a quarter at a time. Use a non-serrated knife to swirl the mixtures together. Bake for 1 hr (it will be set around the edges but still a bit wobbly in the middle). Cool in the tin, then refrigerate overnight. Run a knife around edge of the cheesecake before releasing sides of the tin.