- 250g plain sweet biscuits
- 150g butter, melted
- 3 x 250g packets cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 200g sour cream
- 380g can caramel Top 'n' Fill
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C/150°C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 22cm (base) round springform pan.
- 2Process biscuits until fine crumbs. Add butter. Process until combined. Press mixture over base and side of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating to combine. Fold in lemon juice and sour cream. Spread half the caramel over biscuit base.
- 4Pour half the cheese mixture over caramel. Stir remaining caramel into remaining cheese mixture. Pour into pan. Sift mixed spice over top. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until just firm. Cool in oven for 3 hours, with door slightly ajar. Refrigerate overnight. Serve.