- 4 oranges, peeled, white pith removed
- 125ml (1/2 cup) honey
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 6 cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 x 7cm cinnamon sticks
- Greek-style natural yoghurt, to serve
- 1Use a small sharp knife to thinly slice the oranges, reserving any juice.
- 2Place the honey, lemon juice, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat.
- 3Add the orange slices and any reserved orange juice to the honey mixture and stir to combine. Transfer to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to cool.
- 4Divide the orange mixture among serving bowls. Serve with the yoghurt.