- 375g block frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 x 125g punnets blueberries
- Micro coriander, to serve (optional)
Honey & lemon curd
- 6 eggs
- Juice of 2 lemons, zest finely grated
- 1/3 cup (115g) honey, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut oil, melted (see Notes)
- 1For the lemon curd, place all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, whisking for 2-3 minutes until thickened. Set aside to cool. Chill for 1-2 hours to thicken further.
- 2Roll out the pastry to a 15cm x 30cm rectangle. Place on a baking paper-lined baking tray and prick all over with a fork. Cover with another sheet of baking paper and another baking tray, then bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden. Cool.
- 3Spread pastry with curd and scatter over blueberries. Drizzle with extra honey and sprinkle with micro coriander, if using, to serve.