- 1 (about 400g) sourdough baguette (French breadstick), thinly sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 300g green beans, topped
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 375g (1 1/2 cups) low-fat ricotta
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mixed herbs (such as continental parsley, chives and basil)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, halved
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, washed, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray the bread slices lightly with olive oil spray and place, in a single layer, on 2 large baking trays. Bake in oven, turning once, for 10 minutes or until golden.
- 2Meanwhile, cook the beans and asparagus in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- 3Combine the ricotta, herbs and lemon rind in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to small serving bowls.
- 4Rub garlic over one side of each crostini. Serve with herbed ricotta, beans, asparagus and radishes.