- 2kg chicken wings
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup gluten-free sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Thai seasoning
- 1/4 cup gluten-free tomato sauce
- 60g mixed salad leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with foil. Spray 2 wire racks with oil and place over trays.
- 2Remove and discard wing tip from chicken. Cut wings into 2 pieces. Place rice flour in a shallow dish. Coat chicken in rice flour, shaking off excess. Place on wire racks. Spray with olive oil.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes. Turn chicken. Spray with olive oil. Bake for a further 20 minutes or until skin is golden and crisp and chicken cooked through.
- 4Meanwhile, combine sweet chilli sauce, Thai seasoning, tomato sauce and 1/2 cup cold water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until sauce starts to simmer. Reduce heat to low. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- 5Serve chicken with sauce mixture and salad leaves.