- 1 2/3 cups self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, yoghurt, milk, garlic, thyme and rosemary in a large bowl. Mix to form a soft dough. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 1 minute or until smooth.
Divide dough into 10 equal portions. Roll out each portion to form a 2mm-thick oval.
Preheat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of bread with oil. Cook, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and slightly charred. Serve (see notes).
Discussion about this post