- 3 shallots, trimmed, pale section thinly sliced diagonally, green section cut into thin strips
- 4 white fish fillets
- 4cm-piece fresh ginger, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Place shallot strips in a bowl of iced water in the fridge for 15 minutes. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, cut four 40cm squares of baking paper and four 40cm squares of foil. Place 1 paper square on top of 1 foil square. Top with 1 fish fillet. Repeat with remaining paper, foil and fish. Divide the sliced shallot, ginger, soy sauce and oil among fish. Fold up to enclose filling. Bake on 2 baking trays for 15 minutes or until just cooked through.
- 3Open the parcels. Top with shallot curls.