- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 100g Butter, chopped
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 50g (1/3 cup) plain flour
- 4 eggs, separated
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar, extra
- 8 Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Balls
- Double cream, to serve
- 100g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) thickened cream
- 10g Butter
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease four 310ml (1 1/4-cup) ovenproof dishes with butter.
- 2Melt chocolate and butter in a large glass or ceramic bowl in microwave on high, stirring every minute until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir the sugar, flour and egg yolks into the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- 4Use an electric beater to whisk egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl until soft peaks form. Add the extra sugar and whisk until firm peaks form. Use a large metal spoon to fold into the chocolate mixture until combined.
- 5Divide the chocolate mixture among the greased dishes. Press 2 chocolate balls into the centre of the chocolate mixture in each dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until moist crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre (see notes).
- 6Meanwhile, to make the sauce, heat the chocolate, thickened cream and butter in a heatproof jug in microwave on high, stirring every minute until melted and smooth.
- 7Serve with sauce and double cream.