- 200g plain chocolate biscuits
- 80g butter, melted
- 150g dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup (60ml) cream
- 75g butter, extra, chopped
- 1 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Egg
- 2 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 80g Maltesers
- 6 MaltEaster Chocolate Bunnies
- 1Preheat oven to 180C. Grease six 2cm-deep, 8cm tart pans, with removable bases. Place on a baking tray. Process biscuits in a food processor to make fine crumbs. Add melted butter and process until just combined. Press firmly into base and sides of prepared pans. Place in the fridge to chill.
- 2Combine the chocolate, cream and chopped butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir for 2-3 mins or until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat the egg, egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until thick and creamy. Gradually beat in the chocolate mixture until combined. Pour into tart shells.
- 4Bake for 10-12 mins or until filling is just set. Set aside in pans for 30 mins to cool. Place in fridge for 2 hours to chill, or until firm.
- 5Decorate tarts with Maltesers and MaltEaster Bunnies.