- 1/4 cup milk chocolate melts
- 3 musk sticks
- 12 Turkish delight chocolate Easter eggs (see note)
- 24 eye ball lollies
- 2 licorice allsorts (see note)
- 24 natural sliced almonds
- 1Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring halfway through with a metal spoon, for 1 minute or until melted and smooth.
- 2Cut 36 x 5mm-thick slices and 12 x 3mm-thick slices from the musk sticks. Place 3 x 5mm-thick slices on a flat surface to form a triangle. Drizzle with a little melted chocolate. Top with 1 egg. Hold to secure. Repeat with melted chocolate and remaining 5mm-thick slices and eggs.
- 3Using a little melted chocolate, attach 2 eyes to the front of each egg. Hold to secure.
- 4Cut 2 orange and 1 yellow square from licorice allsorts (you’ll need 3 squares in total). Cut each square into 4 triangles (you’ll need 12 triangles in total). Discard remaining squares.
- 5Using picture as a guide and a little melted chocolate, attach 1 triangle to each egg to form a beak. Hold to secure. Using picture as a guide and a little melted chocolate, attach an almond slice to each side of the eggs to form wings. Hold to secure.
- 6Using the picture as a guide and a little melted chocolate, attach a 3mm-thick musk stick slice to the top of each egg. Hold to secure. Set aside for 20 minutes or until firm. Serve.