- 200g white chocolate, chopped
- 150g butter, chopped
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- 100g white chocolate, extra, coarsely chopped
- Coles Mini Choc Drops, to sprinkle
- Coles Rainbow Confetti, to sprinkle
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line the base and sides of a 20cm square (base measurement) cake pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. Place chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until butter and chocolate melt and mixture is smooth.
Add the sugar and stir to combine. Stir in the egg. Add the combined flour and stir to combine. Add the extra white chocolate, half the choc drops and half the confetti. Gently stir to combine.
Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Smooth the surface. Sprinkle with the remaining choc drops and confetti. Bake for 35-40 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan to cool completely. Cut into pieces to serve.