- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchstick size strips
- 100g snow peas, stringed and cut lengthwise into 3 or 4 strips
- 100g bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup Coles soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Coles oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 440g thin Hokkien noodles
- 225g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 stalk fresh basil, leaves chopped
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 medium brown onion, thinly sliced
Place a wok over high heat, and once hot, add the oil. Add the onion and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 2 mins, or until the onion softens slightly. Add the carrot, snow peas and bean sprouts and stir-fry for 2 mins, or until the carrot is just tender. Remove the wok from the heat and add the sauces.
Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Place the noodles and broccoli in the boiling water and cook for 2 mins or until the broccoli is just tender and the noodles are al dente. Drain the noodles and broccoli, and add them to the wok. Toss well to combine. Place the noodle mixture on a large serving platter and garnish with the spring onions and serve.