- 6 gold sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 500g Coles Australian 3-Star Beef Mince
- 300g jar mild salsa
- 400g can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 300g can corn kernels, drained
- 150g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 200C. Use a fork to pierce the sweet potatoes several times. Wrap each sweet potato individually in foil. Place on a baking tray and bake for 1 hour or until tender. Set aside for 15 mins to cool.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 mins or until softened. Add the garlic and paprika and cook for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the beef and cook, stirring to break up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5 mins or until browned. Stir in the salsa and beans and cook for 2 mins or until mixture thickens slightly. Season.
Unwrap the sweet potatoes and split them in half lengthways without cutting all the way through. Fill with the chilli con carne mixture. Top with corn, tomato, sour cream and coriander. Serve with mixed salad leaves.