- 800g potatoes, washed, chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) reduced-fat milk, warmed
- 4 wide slices prosciutto
- 4 (about 550g) chicken breast schnitzels, uncrumbed
- 35g (1/3 cup) coarsely grated reduced-fat cheddar
- 95g (1/2 cup) pitted prunes
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 3/4 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Steamed green beans, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C/160° fan forced. Place potato in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Season with salt. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Add milk and mash until smooth. Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, place the prosciutto slices on a flat surface. Top with chicken. Top the chicken with cheddar and prunes. Starting from 1 short end, roll up lengthways to enclose filling. Seal ends with toothpicks. Heat an ovenproof non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook the chicken, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned. Place pan in the oven and roast for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm. Place the pan over medium-high heat and deglaze with the wine. Simmer the wine for 1-2 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir in the stock and mustard. Simmer for 5-7 minutes or until reduced by two-thirds.
Divide the mash among serving plates. Top with sliced chicken and drizzle with the sauce. Serve with steamed green beans.