- 600g chicken mince
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 2 teaspoons chicken salt
- 90g (1 cup) cornflake crumbs
- 80ml (1/3 cup) vegetable oil
- 1Combine the chicken mince, curry powder, paprika, chicken salt and half the cornflake crumbs in a large bowl. Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
- 2Place the remaining cornflake crumbs on a plate. Add the meatballs and roll to coat.
- 3Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the meatballs, in 4 batches, turning, for 4-5 minutes or until golden and cooked through.