- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 475g jar Chicken Tonight Creamy Mushroom Simmer Sauce
- 100g frozen cut green beans
- 100g crusty sourdough bread, chopped
- 25g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Steamed baby broccoli, to serve
- Steamed Dutch carrots, to serve
- 6-cup (1.5L) ovenproof dish
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until lightly browned. Add Chicken Tonight Creamy Mushroom Simmer Sauce. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins. Add the beans. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium-high. Process bread in a food processor until coarse breadcrumbs form. Add the butter and half the chives. Process until just combined.
Stir the remaining chives into the chicken mixture. Spoon into a 6-cup (1.5L) ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture. Cook under grill for 2-3 mins or until golden. Serve with steamed vegetables.