- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 500g chicken mince
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large ripe mango, cheeks removed
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- 1Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the chicken mince and cook, breaking up with a fork, for 5 minutes or until light golden. Add the soy sauce and lime juice, stirring until sauce has fully coated the chicken. Cook for a further minute, stir through the green onions and remove from heat.
- 2Chop the mango into small cubes and toss through the warm chicken mixture.
- 3To serve, assemble the parcels by spooning some of the chicken filling into a lettuce cup and rolling up to enclose. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.