- 150g fresh rice vermicelli noodles
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon basil and mild chilli stir-fry sauce
- 1/2 bunch choy sum, leaves chopped, stalks shredded
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into thin slices
- 1 carrot, cut into thin sticks
- 1/3 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1 lime, quartered, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook noodles in saucepan of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain. Cut 4 pieces of baking paper large enough to enclose fillets.
- 2Place one-quarter of noodles near one end of each piece of baking paper. Top each noodle stack with a chicken fillet, stir-fry sauce and choy sum leaves.
- 3Combine ginger, carrot and choy sum stalks, then layer on chicken. Drizzle 1 tablespoon stock over each stack. Wrap baking paper over to enclose filling. Place on baking tray and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Serve with a wedge of lime.