- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 500g strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 200g cherries, pitted
- 125g raspberries
- 125g blueberries
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 mini vanilla meringues, crumbled
- 1Place orange juice and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Set aside to cool.
- 2Place strawberries in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add cooled juice mixture. Toss to coat. Cover. Stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Add cherries, raspberries and blueberries. Toss to coat.
- 3Make meringue crunch Place cream in a bowl. Add vanilla and meringue. Gently fold to combine. Serve berry mixture with meringue crunch.