- 30g pkt Old El Paso Taco Spice Mix
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 600g Coles Beef Rump Steak, fat trimmed
- 1/3 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 2 large mixed red and yellow capsicums, thickly sliced
- 8 trimmed iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander sprigs
- Steamed frozen corn cobs, to serve
Combine 2 tablespoons seasoning and 2 tablespoons lime juice in a dish. Add steak. Turn to coat. Combine yoghurt and remaining lime juice in a bowl.
Heat half the oil on a chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook beef for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover and rest for 5 mins.
Meanwhile, heat remaining oil and cook onion and capsicums on grill for 5-7 mins or until tender, sprinkling with remaining seasoning in the last few mins of cooking.
Slice beef. Divide lettuce among plates. Top with onion, capsicum, beef, yoghurt mixture and coriander. Serve with corn.