- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons small capers, drained, chopped
- 1/3 cup dill leaves, finely chopped
- 1 bunch lemon thyme, roughly chopped
- sea salt
- 12 x 180g atlantic salmon fillets, skin on
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Combine oil, garlic, 1/3 cup lemon juice, capers, dill and lemon thyme in a large jug. Season with sea salt and pepper. Place salmon, in a single layer, in a large ceramic dish. Pour over half the marinade. Turn salmon over and pour over remaining marinade. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours to marinate. Remove from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- 2Preheat a greased barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Barbecue salmon, skin side up, for 3 minutes. Turn and barbecue, brushing occasionally with marinade, for 4 to 6 minutes (depending on thickness) or until just cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges.