- 2 tablespoons icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 500g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1Combine sugar and vinegar in a bowl. Scrape seeds from half of the vanilla bean. Add to sugar mixture. Stir to combine. Add strawberries. Toss to coat. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 2Place yoghurt in a bowl. Scrape seeds from remaining vanilla bean half. Add to yoghurt. Stir to combine. Serve strawberries with yoghurt mixture and vinegar mixture.