- 1/2 barbecue chicken, skin and bones removed, shredded
- 290g packet complete caesar salad mix (or use pan-fried, chopped bacon, white bread cubed and dried in the oven, caesar salad dressing and lettuce)
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1Place the chicken, salad leaves, parmesan, bacon bits and half the croutons in a large bowl. Drizzle with salad dressing and gently toss to combine.
- 2Divide the salad evenly among serving bowls and top with avocado slices and remaining croutons.